Comprehensive security is a practice that requires cyber resilience and knowledge. These two things are what most people and businesses are lacking right now, and this is what this course will help you with. A failure to adequately secure your devices as well as your data can result in personal and financial information about you, your family, friends and clients being exposed online leading to financial loss and identity theft. There are some simple measures you can put in place to prevent this from happening.
This course will help you set up holistic cyber security protocols and show the most overlooked aspects of security that cost you data, time, hardware, and money.
This 8-hour course is delivered over 4 sessions
This course will cover all the major aspects of security everyone should know, diving into:
- Passwords are the key to securing your information. A password manager is a key protection mechanism – we look at setting one up and managing complex passwords
- Ensuring your Windows Machines are secure and up to date
- Controlling what information about you is visible online in Social Media
- Managing your Facebook security
- Securing your home Routers
- Understanding the requirements for Antivirus Progams
- Do you need a VPN – why or why not
- Managing your Google Security, and understanding Chrome Settings
- Can you recover in the event of a Computer failure – Backup Management is the key to this – learn about Creating regular backups.